Holiday Monday. No work. Sleepin in. It's all good. :)
Mom and I took the kids to see Karate Kid today - wow. Excellent movie! There aren't too many movies that I would see twice - let alone re-makes - but this one I would definitely see again. It was that good. Respect. Perseverance. Honor. Justice. Good stuff.
Earlier this morning, Maddie asked me to cut her hair like I usually do, but this time she wanted a new style. So I decided to take her to a salon so I wouldn't mess it up! It turned out amazing. She looks great. Beautiful. And much more grown up. Hmmmm...it's coming. And even though it's in bits and pieces....here and there...it never ceases to surprise me. I try not to buck against change and surprises and just go wirh the flow and enjoy it. Variety is the spice of life! :)
So the hamsters are 6 weeks old today. We are trying to find homes for the last two that are left. That's cool. Who woulda thought we'd be hamster breeders?!
Isaac got sick earlier and had a fever so Maddie and I went to get him some popsicles. When we got home, I looked over at the flower growing in between my flower bed and the tree in the front yard - just in the middle of the grass. That had the fingerprints of God all over it. Surprise. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment