Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Surprise Me God- Day 28


I love this picture.  It reminds me of something a good friend of mine always says when he refers to all of my kids..."mommy's babies."  They are, and will always be, mommy's babies...no matter how big they get.  :)  

I was able to hang out with Maddie today since we were trying to get her into the doctor and she was out of school.  She stayed with me all day and went to a meeting with me and met some of our staff and co-workers.  I love the people I work with and they are always so nice to my family whenever I bring them around.  It's comfortable and it was nice.  I took Maddie with me to the office afterwards, and stopped on the way to pick up her favorite drink.  

On our way to get Axton after work, Maddie put up the new passenger side visor that my step-dad had picked up for me at a local junkyard.  The old visor has not stayed in place for a long time and it's been really getting on my nerves...but most of all Maddie's because she has to ride in that seat and the visor won't stay up!  What a blessing it was that he did that for us...and that now we have another visor that is as good as new!  :)

As we sat down to dinner, Axton folded his hands and said "pray."  I took a deep breath and prayed over our dinner and over our evening...and asked God to just help us see some good in the day even though we all had some things happen during the day that were not so good.  We enjoyed the rest of the evening together and it was nice.  

I thank God for all of "mommy's babies."  Each one is special in their own way.  He has blessed me indeed.  Amen.

Tomorrow is a new day.  Surprise me, God.

No comments:

Post a Comment