Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Surprise Me God- Day 21

Image result for sunflower

This morning as soon as I got to work, I walked into my office and looked out the window and there was a silver station wagon parked right in front of the window with a great big sunflower stuck to the antenna.  My day had already started out busy and there was someone who had just come into my office asking questions and I was about to get caught up in a conversation....but not before I saw that sunflower, thought that God put it there to say good morning to me, and smiled.

One of my friends from work texted me and asked me if I wanted anything from McDonald's since she was stopping there on her way to work...a coffee sounded good so that is what I asked her for.  And it was her treat.  Very sweet of her...and the coffee was great. :)

Tonight after dinner, I heard Maddie and Axton out in the living room laughing and Maddie asked me to come look at what they were doing.  She has an app on her phone that does some pretty cool things.  Axton opened his mouth and on the phone, bubbles came out of his mouth.  He laughed.  Another version had lightning in his eyes and sounds of thunder and clouds over his head and he kept saying, "eyes!" and smiling....it was so hilarious!!!  This is one of the pictures they took...he opened his mouth and the phone fogged up and these words appeared.  So cool.  It was a good 30 minutes of entertainment!


Isaac has a sweet tooth...and I know that...so sometimes when I go shopping I pick him up something sweet.  I had a streusel cake mix sitting on the counter for the last couple of days and he has been itching to make it.  I was so tired, but I told him I would help him and I did.  He finished making it on his own while I gave Axton a bath.  I was so proud of him.  :)  And he has a two hour delay for school tomorrow so he could stay up late to have a piece after it cooled.  Sweet.

Tomorrow's a new day.  Surprise me, God.




No comments:

Post a Comment