I am a believer and follower of Christ, and a mom to my three wonderful kids. I have a passion for loving and encouraging and blessing others whenever the opportunity comes around...but usually I am the one who gets blessed. :)
Friday, November 06, 2009
A New Day...
It's been a long time. I have missed this. I miss posting pics of the kids and passing on funny things they say. The truth is I haven't really made the time to do that. I haven't made the time to do much of anything that I have wanted to do for a long time. But now is the time to change all that. I am taking time to grow. To love more and love better and BE better. And this is part of it. So many times I see a parallel between something uneventful in my life and a meaningful life lesson...and I don't pass it on. So now I am vowing to not miss any opportunities to do that. I want to thank my brother for inspiring me to get back to this. I love you, bro.
No comments:
Post a Comment