Someone asked me recently what I was going to do on a particular night....I said something about not really wanting to go home because it wasn't "home" that night...the kids weren't there.
That Friday night and half of the day Saturday I went to a conference at Vineyard with a friend. Of course, I was made to step out of my comfort zone when one of the things we had to do was get up in front of the rest of the group and just sit there with 2 other people while the rest of the group looked at us and meditated on what it was that God wanted to say about us. Everyone wrote down things specific to each person that they felt God had impressed on them to say. We went around the group person by person and everyone read what they had written down for each of us. When it was my turn, some very powerful, truthful things were said by these strangers who didn't even know me. They were right on. And it's because God knows me. But the most impactful comment that was made was this 10 word sentence....
God wants you to know that He is your Home.
I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. God showed up in the place in more than one way those two days. People were delivered, healed, and set free. And I was reminded that my Home is in the One who made it all happen. Thank You, Lord.
1 comment:
AMEN! I REALLY love your blog each one amazes me!
Post a Comment