Friday, November 06, 2009

Happy Halloween! :)


So here we are...the little witch and the grim reaper!  It was so funny...we had Superhero Sunday at church the Sunday before Halloween and all the kids and some of the adults wore their costumes....(no, I am NOT putting the pic of me in the BatGirl costume on here, Maddie!) :)  It's the church's way of reaching out to the community because a lot of people who aren't members come and bring their kids.  Anyway....Pastor Jarrod asked for 4 volunteers to come up on stage, and of course, Isaac shot his hand up in the air!  There he ran up on stage with his grim reaper costume on...IN CHURCH!  BESIDE MY PASTOR!!!  I could have crawled into a hole when Jarrod asked Isaac if he was there for him and Isaac said, "Yes!"  LOL  Oh my freaking gracious.  I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!  Heehee

Alright...drum roll please...the thing you have all been waiting for....more funnies.  I have saved these all this time so I could share with everyone.  Sit back...and please make sure you've already emptied your bladders.  :)

We had some locusts in the trees out back making a really loud noise...
Isaac:  If locusts ate clothing we would be naked!  Moths eat clothing....(thinking)...let's give them some clothing!

Isaac:  (jumping up and down on the trampoline) "My intestines hurt!" Ohhhhhhhhkay.  LOL

Isaac:  (we were having house training issues with Goldie and she had just peed on the kitchen floor and I asked him to help me clean it up)..."Goldie, I'm tired of cleaning up your pee messes!  Goldie, you're fired!  I'm just kidding, you're not fired.  You don't even have a job!"

Maddie:  (we were sitting at the table eating dinner and she was scraping her fork on her plate and looking at me for a reaction.)  "Why aren't you freaking out?"
Me:  "Because I know that would make you happy."
Maddie:  "I know you're freaking out on the inside.  So I'm happy."
LOL...geez.  The kid has me pegged.

Isaac:  "Mommy, can I be your mini-boyfriend?"  Awwww....my heart just melted. 

Isaac:  "Maddie, you have to follow the rules!"
Maddie:  "I can do what I want."
Isaac:  "No you can't!  You can't run in the streets!  You can't kill yourself!"  Oh, my.  Wow.  Heehee

Goldie was in heat and very red and swollen....of course, who notices???....
Isaac:  "Goldie has two butt cracks!"  Omg.  Seriously?  Whose kid is this, anyway?  :)

Isaac:  "I wish I were dead."
Me:  "Isaac!"
Isaac:  "What?!?  I would be with God!"
So true.  Out of the mouths of babes.

Isaac:  (after being asked a homework question, "name pairs on your body")  Okay...need I say anything here?  Really.  Yes.  That's what he said.  LOL

Isaac:  "Ew!  I coughed up fungus!"  Um....Isaac....that's mucous.  Nasty.  LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! OH MY! TOO funny!

Post a Comment