I took the kids to the zoo to see the lights...beautiful. It was cold but so pretty. We went to the pond at the center and listened to Christmas music and watched the lights flash on and off all around the pond to the sounds of the music. Awesome! :)
So we're walking around and Isaac would be bouncing off the walls if there were any...he was wired. He wanted to hold my hand but kept jerking me this way and that and finally I got down on his level, put his little face in my hands, and said, "Isaac, you need to settle down or..." He chimed in REALLY loud...."I know! I know! You'll spank me!!!" OMG...this lady was sitting behind him on a bench facing me and she tried so hard not to laugh. I saw her and I just lost it...it was all over. Man, that was funny!
We went into the petting barn and the kids were petting the animals with their gloves on cuz it was so cold out. We get to the car and Maddie says, "PEEEEWWWW!!! My hands smell like URINE! And not just ANY urine! GOAT urine!!!" Hahahahah
When we got home, Isaac was getting ready for bed and had his shirt off...he was tracing his pecs with his fingers and got all excited...."Hey Mommy! I finally have my squares!" LOL. Squares. Heehee
1 comment:
LOL!! TOO funny! love it!
Post a Comment