I recently reconnected with an old friend on Facebook and he said something to me....just one little sentence...and it has rocked my world for the last few days:
You always were such a giver, Heather.
What? Really? After what....15 years...that's how he remembers me. Wow. I'm glad it's something good he had to say! But that got me thinking two things:
1. I'm gonna tell everyone every single good thought I have about them. Forget the awkwardness...forget the fear of saying the wrong thing or of not being taken seriously. I'm just gonna do it. They deserve to know how they have been a been a blessing to someone else. It feels good to know that!
2. I'm gonna try with all that I am to make sure when I leave this place, I leave it for the better. I want to be remembered as helping others and loving others and loving God....cause that's what this ride is all about.
1 comment:
Amen! So true, so true!
Post a Comment