Saturday, November 21, 2009

Little Comedians

I was so bummed when I tried to imbed videos on here from my camera and figured out Blogger doesn't let you do that anymore....crap.

Maddie has been making videos of herself and showing me afterwards...last night I was gettin into my camera to review something and saw a couple of new videos....huh?  when did you do these??...she said mommy, i put the camera on the roll of toilet paper on the wall....and sure enough...there is a video of her on the toilet....LOL  what in the world?!?!? 


Isaac:  I left a Bakugan (putting two fingers up on each hand making quote marks in the air) at Miss Cindy's.

Maddie:  Isaac, do you even know what that means???  (putting quotes up in the air)

Isaac:  No.

Maddie:  Then why do you do it?

Isaac:  Cuz it makes people laugh!

LOL....that's what he lives for!  :)

1 comment:

2Shaye ♪♫ said...

Have you tried uploading it to Youtube or maybe Google video? That's what I've resorted to (youtube). Then I can embed it in my blog easily from there. Hope that helps!

Post a Comment