Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Better Is One Day...

Oh my gosh....Isaac strikes again....he cracks me up! Yesterday he was singing and he stopped and looked at me and said, "Mommy, can I sing you a song?" Of course, I just melted and said yes as I hung on every word with this huge smile on my face....He sang the song Better Is One Day and the words go like this:
Better is one day in Your courts, Better is one day in Your house, Better is one day in Your courts than thousands elsewhere...
This is what he sang: "Better is one day in Your courts, Better is one day in Your horse..." okay, the rest of the words were right...but who was listening at that point?!?!? LOL I was laughing SO DARN HARD i couldn't catch my breath! LORD HAVE MERCY! I took a video of him and Maddie on the trampoline and Joyce and I asked him to sing the song again....here we go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment