Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Surprise Me God- Day 7

Image result for food fight animal house

It's been a week already.  Hard to believe.  It's been really nice to get back to this.  Writing and counting my blessings.  Love it.  :)

I made chicken turnovers and stuffing tonight...two of the kids' favorite things that I make.  So we decided to eat in front of the TV again.  Axton hates to sit and eat....he's just like his brother and prefers to stand or walk while he eats.  So we are all 4 in the living room...and I am giving Axton little pieces of a chicken turnover and he's eating them...and walking around...and coming back for more...and all of a sudden he gets this ornery look on his face, cocks his arm back, and lets some chicken fly toward Maddie's head!  Maddie laughed and threw it back at him...then Isaac got in on it and pretty soon, we are all throwing food at each other and laughing so hard!  I'm tellin' you...caring about not getting anything on the furniture or floor is overrated....it'll wash!  :)  That was fun!

I heard from someone tonight who is very dear to my heart.  It did my heart good...both of ours, I think...to talk and listen and laugh, even just for a little while.  Good stuff.  Definitely a blessing.

God, thank you that I don't have to see miracles every day to know that You are at work in my life and the lives of those I know and love.  You are in the small stuff too.  Tomorrow's a new day.  Surprise me, God.  Surprise all of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment