Saturday, February 18, 2006

More Isaac-isms

Let me just say that some of what I really want to put in here I won't, because Isaac says some things that are really not fit to be on the internet! :)

Last night we went to Cap City for dinner, but there was an hour wait, so we left and went down the road to Bob Evans. There was a glass and wood divider in between our booth and the booth next to us. Two twenty-something guys sat there. We were all eating our dinner when I saw Isaac get up on the seat and lean over and do something to the guy over the top of that divider. The guy's friend immediately started laughing as I pulled Isaac back over the divider. I apologized and then asked the one who was laughing, "Did he kiss him on the head or smell his hair?" The guy was laughing so hard, he could only nod when I asked if Isaac had smelled his hair! "OH MY GOSH....I AM SO SORRY!" I apologized again and then said, "well, that's your comic relief for the evening!

Then Isaac had to go to the bathroom, so I took him. After he was done, I decided I would try to go too. He turned his back to me and said, "Don't worry, I won't look at you." Just as I went to stand up, he turned around talking to me and immediately covered his eyes and said, "OH! I did NOT want to see that!" LOL I couldn't stop laughing...especially since there was someone else in the bathroom who heard all of that! We both just laughed as I came out of the stall with Isaac. What a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment