

Here are the pics I promised! Gotta love that creativity, huh?
I just had a long conversation with Maddie about adoption. She has been saying since Isaac was a few months old that she wanted another baby. She wants a sister especially, but she would be content with a boy, too. I asked her, if she had the choice, would she rather have a baby that came from my tummy or someone else's baby that needs a home to adopt. She didn't even bat an eye when she said she wanted us to adopt because there are so many children out there without parents and without homes. She knows she would have to share a room, and the love of her parents and brother, and she doesn't care. She wants a home for a less fortunate child. I asked her if she would rather have a baby or a child that is a little older. She wants a baby. I asked her to pray about it and to pray that her daddy would be open to it. A couple years ago we talked about it, and he wasn't too hot on the idea. Anyway, it was just a precious conversation and a wonderful insight into the loving heart of my daughter. No matter what the outcome, I will always cherish that conversation. What a blessing.
1 comment:
clever.
Post a Comment