Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Just Us Girls


This picture is just one of the beautiful pieces my friend Tania has done. She is a scrapbooker extraordinaire...well on her way to being famous...she has been asked to make something to be published in Better Homes and Gardens magazine even! You go, girl!

Anyway...the subject of the picture is Maddie, and that's why I put it here. We had such a funny time last night. Oliver had stayed at work late and didn't end up getting home until midnight. The night before he came to bed at 2:30am and scared the crap out of me so much so that I screamed. So I didn't want a repeat of that, knowing he was coming home late again. I let Maddie sleep with me in my bed...she loves that. I was telling her that there were things on the kitchen table for her and Isaac and Daddy for Valentine's Day, and that she needed to not go in there until she woke up this morning. She said, "but I though Valentine's Day was just for girls!?!?" I told her no, that it was for boys too. She started giggling and said, "but almost everything for Valentine's Day is PINK!!!" We laughed so hard and when we finally wound down and stopped laughing, we both sighed a quiet sigh at the exact same time and that started us laughing all over again. Then it happened again. We were laughing and sighing for probably 5 straight minutes. It was so funny. So fun to just be girls together. Only with Maddie and my mom can I laugh about something so silly as sighing at the same time and keep the laughter going for that long! She is truly related to me! Love you, Mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment