Maddie and I were trying to find a movie to watch together this weekend and settled on Disturbia. So we're watching...while Isaac is upstairs playing with the hamsters...and on comes a scene where one of the main characters has to stand up in front of his Spanish class and tell everyone...in Spanish...what he plans on doing over summer break. There are subtitles at the bottom.....he keeps saying the word "perhaps"....which just so happens to be "quizas" in Spanish. (Pronounced key-SAHS).....say it a few times....then you'll hear what I've been hearing all day.....perhaps this and perhaps that....perhaps yes and perhaps no....QUIZAS. I'm gonna wash that girl's mouth out with soap! hahahahah
Isaac and I were watching some TV last night before bed and on came a L'Oreal commercial. She said, "I'm worth it." And he said, "That's Kate!!!!" (From LOST) "No you're not worth it, Kate!" I look over and he's got a perfectly serious face! I busted out laughing....what a character! That boy takes his LOST seriously! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment