I was cleaning off my desk and found some notes that I took on some funny things the kids said....and a note from my neighbor I thought I would share...I'll start with that one....
Isaac has this plastic pile of fake poop that really looks real...hahah...go figure :) Joyce borrowed it when her grandkids were in town and they had fun with it. I had a really long hard day...called her and asked if she would let Goldie out cuz I was gonna be late coming home....so she did. When I got home I was feeling kind of down and she knew that....so I go to let Goldie out again as soon as I walked in the door....walked to the back door and there was the pile of poop on my dining room table with a little note that said....."I'm returnin' your sh_t cause I don't need your sh_t no more. Much Love, Your shi_tty neighbor." Man I laughed so hard.....needed that! :)
My mom was in town with her dog Sophie and I guess she was terrorizing Goldie. Isaac was in the kitchen with both dogs and I hear him from the living room say to Sophie, "I've got an alligator and I'm not afraid to use it!!!" Say whaaaat???? Hahahah
Isaac and Maddie had been playing with old bottles from when they were babies and Isaac came to me with a Playex nipple from one of the bottles. "Mommy, do people cut off women's nipples and make them into these?" OH MY GOSH!!! HAHAHAhahahahah Where does he GET this stuff???? heehee
I told Maddie, as I was cleaning the house and MOST of the stuff I was putting away was hers and Isaac's, "It would be nice to have some help, Maddie." She said, "It's nice to want things!" Hmph. Guess she's been listening to me too much. Hahaha
Isaac got a gift in the mail from my dad and stepmom and he grabbed a pair of scissors and started cutting into the box and said, "This is where I get hasty!" Where the heck did he get that? Funny little man.
Maddie asked me who was created first, Adam or Eve. I told her Adam was. She said, "I thought it was always ladies first?!" Oh if only that were true baby. :)
Isaac was playing with Goldie and I heard him say in this sweet little voice....."There's your little glorious smile!" Awwwww :)
No comments:
Post a Comment