Monday, February 19, 2007

Lost Funnies...

I was cleaning out my old planner and found these little notes about funny things Maddie and Isaac had said that kinda got lost in the shuffle. I was kinda bummed because I didn't have anything really funny to add to today's blog. Then I remembered these that I found Saturday. Hee hee. They're from June. Here you go...

Isaac had been going through this phase where he said "because why?" all the time. He was looking for the frog on the counter that had died and asked if the frog was dead, and "because why?" Maddie sighed and responded, "Isaac, must we go through this every time?!" What a little drama queen!

Isaac had gotten a Backyardigan's movie from his cousin Gavin because it had ghosts in it and it scared Gavin to watch it. The name of the movie is It's Great to Be a Ghost. Shortly after this time, Isaac wanted to watch a movie, and I asked him which one he wanted to watch. He said, "I want to watch the Holy Ghost!" Hah!

Isaac was singing that song about the ant who wanted to move the rubber tree plant. The song goes, "Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant. But he's got high hopes..." Isaac came to that last part and was singing, "hi, folks!" I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants! When I finally stopped laughing, I told him what it really said and we both had a good laugh. What a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment