Yes...I know you are all shocked to see I have actually posted something again! I can't believe it's been a whole month! I promise to do better!
I have been enjoying being free from depression for a few weeks now and have been trying to clear away all the clutter from when I didn't feel like doing anything "extra"! I've been having headaches and migraines for a few weeks also, but they seem to be controlled by this new migraine medicine I just got. The problem? My insurance company thinks that a month's supply is 6 pills and I usually get a headache between 4-6 times a week. And if I wait to see if that headache progresses into a migraine, it could be too late to take the meds. So I am trying to get that all worked out. Otherwise, things are going well here. We are enjoying the nice weather! Yesterday was gorgeous! Today it's so windy that a big piece of our soffit flew off into the back yard and our garbage can blew from the driveway into the front yard by the door! Maddie wanted to go out and fly her kite and I told her she might get carried up with it! It's like tornado alley out there!
I just have to share this one...too funny! Isaac bent down by the table after saying he was done with his dinner. I saw him come up with this disgusted look on his face and he started spitting and coughing and kept making this horrible face. I said, "What did you do? What happened?!" He said, "I licked Toffee." "WHAT?!?!? Why would you DO that?!" He refused to answer. I busted out laughing and couldn't stop. Oliver gave him some water and he took a drink but wouldn't swallow it and kept the same ugly face on. Oliver told him to spit it into the trash can. He did. Then he kept walking around the kitchen spitting. We kept asking him why he did it. He walked into the living room and refused to come back into the kitchen. I finally made him come back in and he put his hands on his hips, puckered his lips, bent forward towards me at the waist, and said, "Im MAD at you!" I couldn't stop laughing...could that be why? LOL It was just so comical...why on God's green Earth would he LICK THE DOG???? Oliver finally got him to tell us that he had licked her on the back. Then he said, "Did it taste yucky?" He said yes. I said, still chuckling, "Did she taste salty?" He said yes. I busted up again. Oh, I am such a bad mommy. But I couldn't help it. I can't remember when I have laughed that hard for that long. Eventually, he told us that he licked her because he was hungry! LOL HUNGRY??? Okay, Isaac. Whatever you say. :)
1 comment:
oh my goodness heather. that boy of yours is too much!
Post a Comment