Monday, January 09, 2006

This is my first entry

Okay....so here I am posting my first entry. Of course it has to do with Isaac...with the day I have had trying to steal my sanity and turn my hair even MORE gray, he keeps me laughing to no end. Here are the funnies....

(Isaac was carrying 2 swimming pool noodles)
I- "So stay alert!"

H- "Stay alert?"

I- Yes, stay alert! Because there might be danger, and I have light sabers!"

Later on today...

I- "I just pooped a big one, mommy! And I dug my finger up my butt to see if there were any fleas in there!"

H-"WHAT?!?!?"

I- (seeing my shock and horror) "I'm just kidding! There weren't any fleas in there!"

I smelled his hands, winced and gagged, and sent him running to the bathroom to wash! UGH!!!

3 comments:

taniawillis said...

oh. my. goodness. i just spewed cappaccino everywhere. freakin' hysterical my friend. yep. laughing at your expense. heeeheee. can't wait to read more....next time without the cappaccino.

Kimberly said...

Heather, thank you for that story about Isaac, I cannot wait to tell my isak, i laughed so hard! I wonder where they come up with this and what he will say next! HUGS from the windy city

Unknown said...

BAhh haa!! OMG toooooooo funny!

Post a Comment