

I just got back from seeing Narnia with Maddie. It was such a special time. The movie so closely paralleled Christ and good vs. evil. If you are a Christian and you know the Gospel story, then you can't help but see the parallels. And it was so precious to talk to Maddie throughout the movie and make sure she saw those parallels and to talk together afterwards about it. We discussed those things and also our favorite parts....it was a sweet time of fellowship with my beautiful daughter.
And you know it wouldn't be a night out without a funny story to share!!! Maddie and I bought our tickets to the movie and decided to go to the little girls' room before we got our snacks and pop. I put my credit card in the front pocket of my pants, went to the bathroom, and begun pulling my pants up...just as I saw my credit card flutter into the toilet! OH NO!!!!! Crap! Well, not really....I had just peed! :) But still....you get the idea. Kinda messy fishing that thing out of there! So as Maddie and I were washing our hands, I wispered to her what had happened, and she and I laughed about it, and went to go get her some popcorn. As I paid for the snacks with my credit card (hee hee), she and I just giggled under our breath at the fact that we knew where it had been and the man taking the card had no idea!!!! I know it's gross....but you have to admit it's hillarious! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment