Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pass the Ketchup Please :)



I made the kids dinner and everyone was getting ready to eat.  I thought I had asked Isaac to get the ketchup out....

Me:  Isaac, did you get the ketchup?
Maddie:  You asked ME to get it!
Me:  I DID?!?!
Maddie:  Yes!  It runs in the family.  First grandma, then you, then me!

(Grandma may get a kick out of that because she's always forgetting things....me on the other hand....well that was just plain scary!  LOL)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we're all in the van driving to my mom's this past weekend and of course we have the typical argument between the kids about whiich type of music we're gonna listen to.  Isaac likes Christian rock....Maddie likes top 40 stuff.  So I decided I would make them take turns.  It was Maddie's turn to listen to a couple songs in a row.  The words to the song that was playing....."All the right moves in all the right places...."  .....and I hear coming from the back seat.....Isaac's voice singing...."All the right boobs in all the right places"  LOL  Man.....does anyone else's kid have an obsession with body parts and body functions or is it just mine?!?!?  I tried so hard not to laugh.....but alas..................

No comments:

Post a Comment