I am a believer and follower of Christ, and a mom to my three wonderful kids. I have a passion for loving and encouraging and blessing others whenever the opportunity comes around...but usually I am the one who gets blessed. :)
Thursday, January 24, 2008
To Whom It May Concern
There are two ladies...you know who you are...who I would like to address before creating any more blogs. The two of you have made it clear that you want nothing to do with me, and I am fine with that. What I am not fine with, however, is that you are continuing to view my blog. I respect your right to your opinions and your own lives. Please do not be hypocritical and disrespect me by privately peering into a life that you publicly deny your interest in. Thank you for your consideration. God bless you both, and I wish you well in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment