Isn't she beautiful?! Geez...I can hardly believe how grown up she is becoming. This is a painting I did on Isaac's wall of a penguin (of course...his favorite) with a mask and snorkel.
A daddy, mommy, and baby penguin...complete with eggs...guess whose room this is in?
This is a swan that Maddie drew and colored for Miss Pete. This picture really doesn't do it justice. She shaded with different colors and it just really looked great.
This is Maddie's room...her dolphin that I painted for her...
and the mermaid...
and the lionfish.
Isaac and Malachi. The kids really want a dog. Since Malachi bites them and claws at them and isn't really the sweet little kitty he once was...they are ready to move on. If we can find good homes for the cats, we will get a little dog. Like a chihuahua. No fenced in yard really limits us as to the type of dog we can have.
Here is the prince...speak of the devil.
Isaac and his Pablo the...guess what...Penguin
Here is Maddie and Malachi after she and I gave him a bath in the sink. He still LOVES water!
From left to right: Tammy (Office Coordinator), Julie (Business Coordinator), Karen (our late great Director of Operations), me, Nara (Quality Assurance Coordinator and Operations Manager of the Day Hab), Elizabeth (Satellite Office Coordinator and Consumer Finance Coordinator), Marilyn (Health Appointments Coordinator) and our latest addition Abby (Support Coordinator). This and the pictures to follow are from our yearly office retreat. We chose to go see Karen's home and visit her alpacas on the ranch near her home and then went to Robert Rothschild's Farms for lunch. It was a very enjoyable day. Oh...I almost forgot...the goat in front of us was so sweet...and the only goat on the ranch. He helps keep the alpacas calm, I heard.
This is a 3-legged alpaca. He was in an accident and lost a leg. His owners took him to OSU and then couldn't afford the bill, so left him there. OSU couldn't afford to keep him, so the owner of the ranch took him. He is so sweet. Nice little guy.
This one is a baby and was so brave...she came up to us to check us out. She has the sweetest little face.
Here they all are under the shade tree.
Here are the ones in the barn. These are the males.
They were interested in us, but kept their distance.
Here's the goat again...licking my hand.
This one looked like a camel. It was a baby, too. Okay...what you have all been waiting for...the funnies!
Yesterday, the kids and I were outside with Christian. Maddie was sitting outside the trampoline (because she had hurt her back) playing a game with us that I invented. The person on the outside of the trampoline tells the people on the inside what tricks to do and then she judges them on who does it best. So the boys and I were on the trampoline and Maddie shouted out order after order of what we were supposed to do. At one point, she said, "Okay...use both hands and slap your butt cheeks while you jump up and down." I looked at Isaac while we were all carrying out Maddie's request, and he was slapping himself on the butt with one hand and his cheek with the other! I fell down on the trampoline I was laughing so hard. Everybody was asking me why I was laughing and it took me a few seconds before I could catch my breath for long enough to talk and tell them what was so funny! I had to explain to Isaac that he has butt cheeks and cheeks on his face! LOL
Today Isaac was vomiting, so I picked him and Maddie up from Jenny's and took them home. Isaac insisted that he was hungry and could eat...and he also wanted some strawberry milk. So I made him a sandwich and milk. After he was done eating, this conversation took place:
Maddie: Isaac, do you feel better?
Isaac: Yes.
Maddie: Maybe it was Mommy's love.
Isaac: No. It was the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Mommy, next time I'm sick, can you make me one?
Oh my goodness. Well. What do you say to that?
1 comment:
Maddie is beautiful! And very talented. I forgot how talented you were too. Nice paintings!!
Post a Comment