




Mumsy came down a few days ago and we all went to Dill's Farm/Greenhouse...the kids' favorite stomping grounds during Halloween season. We had fun going through the inflatable haunted house...mumsy screamed and the kids laughed! We went on a hayride and the kids picked their own pumpkins. They played in the giant sandbox and Isaac and I took a walk through the corn maze while mumsy and Maddie played a beanbag tossing game. The kids also went through the hay maze and got lizards stamped on their hands...great fun. I love going there, too!
I gave the kids their Halloween costumes that I got for them and had them try them on so I could take their pics. It was so funny cuz Isaac's costume has muscles and Maddie was laughing at him saying he looked like he had boobs. He got so mad! I am getting Maddie black fake fingernails and maybe some vampiress teeth to complete her outfit. They both love them. Isaac was so upset cuz I wouldn't let him sleep in his!
Okay...before I get this off to all of you, I have two funnies to tell on Isaac. The other day he was having a hard time coming up with the word 'knee' for some reason. So I pointed to my elbow and asked him what it was, then my shoulder, then my knee. He got it all right, so I put up my hand in the "O.K." sign. He quickly said, "Circle!" Hee hee...Then today took the cake. I had just picked him up from Stacey's and we were on our way to pick up Maddie at Miss Pete's. He looked at me from his seat and said, "Mommy, I hurt Kylie (Stacey's 2 year old daughter) and she was crying and I told Stacey that Lexi (the dog)did it. She believed me. Wasn't that a cool trick I did? I said Lexi did it and I didn't get a spanking!" I said, "Isaac, do you know what that is?" "Yes. A lie." "Is that good?" "No." "Don't do it again, do you hear me?" "Yes." Oh, man...it was all I could do to NOT laugh out loud or crack a smile! Can you believe it??? "Wasn't that a cool trick I did?" Hah!
No comments:
Post a Comment